Blue Lotus Immigration

Services For Employers


Employers in Canada are allowed to hire temporary foreign workers if they are not able to find suitable persons for the position within Canada (permanent residents or Canadian citizens). Employers who want to hire foreign workers have to apply for a document called Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), if they are not exempt from it. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. Reach out to us if you are an employer seeking to obtain LMIA to recruit foreign workers.


 Through our partner agencies, we can assist you to find knowledgeable and skilled humans to join your organization and create a powerful resource to grow your company. We can assist you in identifying the jobs vacancy, analyzing the job requirements, reviewing applications, screening, shortlisting and selecting the right candidate.